Sightseeing, culture ...
- Imperial Vienna - Schloß Schönbrunn invites you.
- Vienna's best known landmark, fondly called "Steffl" - Stephansdom
- Europe's oldest Zoo - Tiergarten Schönbrunn
- You like operas? - Wiener Staatsoper
- Operetta, opera, musical and ballett in one house - Volksoper
- Fine music and more you find at Konzerthaus
- One more center of Vienna's musical culture - Musikverein
- Viennas poster childs for music - Wiener Philharmoniker and Wiener Sängerknaben
- Theatre pure - Burgtheater
- Library and culture - The österreichische Nationalbibliothek has both.
DISCOVER VIENNA'S DIVERSITY
... and much more
- Classical equitation perfected - Spanish Riding School
- Another wellknown landmark - Giant ferris wheel
- Two palaces as locations for Austrian art - Belvedere
- One place, 2 museums Naturhistorisches Museum and Kunsthistorisches Museum
- Art, architecture, music, fashion, theater, dance, literature - Museumsquartier
- Art does not go short in Vienna, also not at Albertina
- Sigmund Freud, Viennas most famous psychoanalyst - Freud Museum
Vienna for children
- Ideas over ideas - on the website of the Vienna Tourist Board you won't get bored
- Fish, Marine creatures & Co -
- Researching, ask, touch - At Zoom Kindermuseum it's the childrens turn!
- "Alles Walzer!" and more at the Haus der Musik
- Technics und Co - Technisches Museum
- Cheers and happiness - A funfair in the city - Wiener Prater
- All inclusive, professional multilingual child care services offers Service 4 Kids
Explore Vienna privately...
- GET LOCAL - your digital concierge & all-in-one platform
- Want to see Vienna from the conveniet side? Just take the Red Bus or the Hop on Hop off
- many insight of Vienna, ideas and suggestions what to do offers Vienna Trips
- still searching for more inspiration and insiders' tips? Then you find plenty of them in our weekly blog
... or guided
- Explore Vienna individually and very personal off the beaten track, that is Vienna with Locals
- private guided tours in Vienna and you start right away from the Apartments - Marieta Teich
- Guided group walks through Vienna - Vienna Walks
- very individual tours for topics like FAIRTRADE, clothes, cosmetics, groceries, upcycling Sabrina Haupt offers you. Just choose one topic an look forward to you personal tour.
Transportation in and around Vienna
- The direct way to Vienna - Vienna Airport
- The fast train connection between airport and city center - City Airport Train
- Or better with taxi? Taxi Guse
- All infos about public transport and tickets - Wiener Linien
- Already planning your next destination? By train OEBB, bus Eurolines or car Routenplaner
- Up for an excursion at the beautiful, blue River Danube? DDSG makes it possible
- How about an excursion to Bratislava? - Twin City Liner
- Want to discover Vienna by bike? Bike rental with home delivery offers Pedal Power or start right away with your Citybike
- and for the spontanteous bikers the RadAmbulanz will help out