Excursions around Vienna...
... to land ...
It is not only Vienna itself that has so much to offer, but also the surrounding areas are worth to be discovered. For that, day trips are perfect, so I have prepared some ideas and providers for you.
Half-day tours and day tours to the well known highlights around Vienna offers you Vienna Sightseeing. In their program are tours for example to the Wachau, Bratislava, Stift Heiligenkreuz or to Budapest as well.
All information about the tours you get from us at the reception. Or you book the tours comfortably online and be picked up directly from the apartment.
Want to explore Vienna & surroundings with children? Then ask LENA. Because LENA App is your "personal assistant" for the perfect family program.
.... and on water
Vienna is settled around the beautiful blue Danube, something that not only is world famous thanks to the Donauwalzer but it also offers you great opportunities for excursions by boat or ship.
Or how about a trip to the Wachau (Krems, Melk), the famous UNESCO world heritage, the grand Danube cruise or an evening theme cruise with culinary highlights? Well, the DDSG offers you this and much more.
Also the capital of Slovakia, Bratislava, is nearby Vienna. So ideal for a day trip. With the Twin City Liner you can start right away from Schwedenplatz.
The Vienna Woods - Vienna's green surrounding
Most parts of Vienna are wrapped by a green belt, the Vienna Woods.
These offer countless possibilities for day trips, excursions or longer tours. No matter if you prefer culture, pleasure, historical sights, sports,.... or a combination of all, you will find it here.
So best, have a look at the offer of the Wienerwald Tourismus (Vienna Woods Tourism). Here you get all the information and much more directly from the specialist. And you can book your perfect day instantly.
Ideas for excursions in the blog
How about some inspirations?
- Autumn not only in Vienna has much to offer - Autumn in Vienna
- Explore Vienna's surroundings with the Niederösterreich Card - 331 reasons to put everything on one card
- Wien und Umgebung gemütlich erkunden - The Vienna Pass - Discover even more from Vienna
- Autumn is a great time of the year to go hiking - Vienna in autumn offers hiking holidays
- Get the best view over Vienna - Another view over Vienna
- Do you want to see Slovakia's capital? It is nearer than you might think - A day trip to Bratislava
- Take the bike and start to discover the surroundings - Explore Vienna and its surrounding